Thomson Reuters is Hiring Review Executive | 0-3 Years | Mumbai/Noida |
click here http://stampinkpaper.com/2018/04/sip-challenge-147-color-it/ Company Description: Pangea3, a Thomson Reuters business, provides contract drafting and management, corporate governance and due diligence, corporate secretarial and compliance risk management services, document review, legal research, business and competitive intelligence services, litigation support services, intellectual property and patent litigation services to leading American and European multinational companies.
source link Walk-in Details: 7th March – 9th March, 11 AM onwards
Designation: Review Executive
- Reviewing, analyzing and summarizing clauses from a wide variety of documents like ISDA, CSA, GMRA, Pricing schedules, Patent License Agreements, IT Procurement Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Software and Data License Agreements, Vendor Services Agreements, Master Services Agreements, Statements of Work, amendments, etc.
- Perform client outreach via emails. Track and monitor the progress of the outreach for each client. Participate in query resolution and repapering exercise received as a part of this process.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth execution of the project
- Understanding of financial documents, Investment vehicles, equity products and derivatives is preferable.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements in the context of the financial market is good to have.
- Good communication skills
Experience: 0-3 Years
Compensation: 23000 pm (Gross)
Functional Area: Legal, Regulatory, Intellectual Property
Employment Type: Full Time
- Lawyer (LL.B. or LL.M)
- Non Lawyer (Any Graduate) with a financial background
- Should have completed and should have all Semester mark sheet and degree
Thomson Reuters, Raiskaran Tech Park,
Tower 2, Level 3, Near Sakinaka Metro Station.
Mumbai (landmark: MC Donalds)
Contact: Pooja Nair (022-61803173)