TCS Off Campus Drive 2018 | Non-Engineering Graduates | BSc/BCA/BCS |
http://economylock.com/?attachment_id=69 Description: TCS is an Indian multinational information technology service, consulting and business solutions company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 46 countries. TCS is one of the largest Indian companies by market capitalization. TCS is now placed among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide.TCS alone generates 70% dividends for its parent company. Tata Sons. In 2015, TCS is ranked 64th overall in the Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies ranking, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the top Indian company. It is the world’s 9th largest IT services provider by revenue. As of December 2015, it is ranked 10th on the Fortune India 500 list. TCS Off Campus Drive 2018 is for all non-engineering graduates with a background in Mathematics or Computer Science.
go to link Eligibility Criteria:
- 2018 Batch of B.Sc (Computer Science/Information Technology/Mathematics/Physics/Chemistry/Electronics/Statics)/BCA/ BCS/ Bachelor of Information Technology/Bachelor of Information Science.
- Minimum aggregate marks of 50% or above (All subjects, all semesters)in graduation, Class XII, Diploma(if applicable) & Class X.
- All academic courses should be full time.
- Class XII should have been completed in Science or Commerce with Mathematics or Statics subjects
- All academic courses should have been completed within the stipulated course duration as specified by the board/university without any extended education.
- Maximum up to 24 months of break/gap is permitted for valid reasons.
- Up to 1 pending backlog/arrear is allowed at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection Process and the same should be cleared within the stipulated course duration.
http://antiquewarehousemall.com/2012/05/lapis-bracelett/embed/ Experience Required: 0-1 Years
Test Venue: All Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Intimated Regarding The Test Venue Via Mail.
Last Date to Apply: 12th March 2018
Date of Test: 17th March 2018
Industry Type: IT-Software / Software Services
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: PAN India
TCS Off Campus Drive 2018