J.P. Morgan is Hiring Java Full Stack Developer | Bengaluru |
where can i buy provigil forum Company Description:
- J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
- We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
- We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
- We operate in more than 100 markets.
- We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
source url Designation: Java Full Stack Developer
http://creativepropertyuk.co.uk/agents/page/27 Desired Profile:
- Utilize Agile methodology and adhere to coding standards, procedures, and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation
- Provide high-quality technology solutions that address business needs developing applications within mature technology environments
- Design, develop, code, test, debug and document
- Review design and functional specification prepared by other team members
- Collaborate with team and come up with solutions for any identified problem by the team
- Deployment of newly build modules in QA and Production environment
- Manage code quality for total build effort
- Coordinate with end users during User Acceptance Testing
- Support application in production
- Analyzing and documenting problems, recommending solutions, and initiating corrective action
Industry Type: Information Technology
Employment Type: Full Time
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills.
- Hands on experience in Java and SQL.
- Must have the working knowledge of commonly used design patterns.
- Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be result oriented and self-starter
- The following technical skills are required:
- SQL – Experience writing and debugging stored procedures and scripts
- Java, Tomcat, J2EE
- Open source web technologies like Apache, Tomcat, Spring, etc.
- Source Code management techniques/tools for software management. Knowledge of release management.
- UNIX shell and shell scripting
- Build tools like Jenkins/Maven/Nexus
- Test tools like JUnit, Cucumber
- Performance analysis and tuning across system boundaries